Our policy lasts for 14 days after a customer has received their order. If 14 days have gone by since your order was fulfilled, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please note, shipping is non refundable. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
1. Any item is not in its original condition, is damaged or is unable to be resold for reasons not due to our error.
2. Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
How to Return a product (please follow the process below):
1. Follow the steps on your packing slip, please fill out either refund or exchange and the reason why.
2. Send your parcel back to the address listed below.
3. Once the return is received at our warehouse we will inspect it. If the product is not in perfect condition or has been worn we will not be able to refund you.
4. Currently, it's taking 15 working days from the date you returned your parcel for your goods to be received and processed by us and it is at this point that you will receive an automated returns confirmation email from us.
If the return passes inspection we will issue the refund to the account you made the payment through. Payment can take between 4-6 working days. Please note shipping is non-refundable.
If you have not heard from us after 15 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) from date of sending your parcel please contact us again and we will happily look into this for you.
Catalyst Global LTD
Tinwell Business Park